Join food safety practitioners, in Toronto on April 26th and 27th, at Canada's leading event to:
- Gain insight into regulatory changes
- Mitigate risk in your supply chain
- Prepare for audits
- Improve your food and safety technologies
- Build a strong food safety culture
This event brings together food professionals from across North America to tackle safety and quality issues across the food industry. Hear from experts with CFIA, FDA and Health Canada so you can ensure that you are surpassing compliance expectations. Attend this highly-focused food safety summit and benefit from detailed case studies, intimate networking, and interactive learning.
Want to attend?
You are invited to attend this exciting event, as a special guest of SYSPRO Canada, with a special discounted rate of 20% off the regular ticket price. You can register using VIP Code SYSPRO20 here: http://www.foodsafetycanada.com/register-now/#2821.
Meet with our SYSPRO team at the event to learn more about how successful automation and ERP technology provides business leaders with the means to handle the complexities of the food and beverage industry, where the challenges of regulatory compliance and quality for products, demand for faster inventory turns and accurate deliveries, and safety issues are most critical.
Why meet with us?
- Learn how top food processors are successfully reducing their compliance complexity and business risk with a well-defined compliance strategy
- Hear first-hand how you can leverage compliance as an opportunity for business gain and a competitive advantage
- Understand how you can leverage ERP solutions to grow your food business, by providing the right tools that you need to manage your company’s operations efficiently
Want to learn more?
Download our solution sheet, The Cost of Compliance: What Food and Beverage Manufacturers Must Know to Avoid Paying the Ultimate Price, to discover how today's food and beverage leaders can avoid the pitfalls of regulatory compliance complexity—and improve the management of their business.
This informational guide, designed specifically for manufacturing leaders in the food and beverage industry, provides a brief overview of:
- Challenges in the food and beverage industry
- Business solutions for improved compliance
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and SYSPRO
SYSPRO Representatives who will be in attendance, include: