View this on-demand webinar and discover how Canadian manufacturers, who are currently or considering exporting to the U.S., can devise a successful strategy to mitigate risk
For many Canadian manufacturers, the business benefits of exporting to the U.S. seem to far outweigh any investment or preparation costs. However, exporting to any new market unleashes the potential for harmful risks. Being informed and prepared for the potential hazards is your first line of defense—and can save you time and money.
This 45-minute on-demand webinar, designed exclusively for Canadian manufacturing leaders, explores some of the potentially harmful risks that business leaders must consider, when exporting to the U.S., and the strategies they can leverage to protect their business, including:
- Considerations for U.S. taxation to remain compliant
- An understanding of common pitfalls (and costly penalties) with regards to tax efficiency
- Methods to recoup profits, while managing foreign exchange, repatriation, and transfer pricing issues
- A roadmap for target market selection to avoid ‘misfiring’ disasters
- Considerations for leveraging technology, such as ERP, to mitigate operational risk
View this on-demand webinar today!