Discover how manufacturing organizations can plan—and plan effectively for supply and demand readiness.
Sales & Operations Planning (or S&OP) connects corporate business planning with tactical planning—driving master scheduling and distribution planning, in order to support the business plan and meet demand.
As there is little formality to the process and the technology for undertaking successful planning, there are varied approaches to implementing a Sales and Operations Planning methodology.
This lack of standardization makes it difficult for organizations to determine where to start, and means the process can be easily derailed by common misconceptions, myths and untruths, that hinder the adoption of successful formal planning strategies.
Have you tried to implement a formal planning process in your manufacturing organization and been met with doubt?
View this recent on-demand webinar and discover the truth behind the best practice business process of S&OP, and learn how a formal S&OP process is a practical and achievable solution for all manufacturing organizations, to equal financial reward.
View On-Demand Here: Debunking the Myths of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Roberta McPhail, APICS Master Instructor, CPIM, CIRM, CSCP, CDDP, PMP
- Steve Bassaw, Product Evangelist, SYSPRO Canada
This 45-minute recorded session, designed exclusively for manufacturing leaders, highlights:
- Why “S&OP is Not Dead” for today’s successful organizations & how to get started
- Practical tips on “avoiding the ivory tower” scenario—ensuring organizational buy-in and on-going support
- A roadmap for success to make plans actionable and a part of the organization’s DNA
- Insightful methods to leverage the right technology, such as ERP, to support the process