Register for this on-demand webinar, where our speakers share their insights into how companies are using ERP projects to tighten their supply chains, improve their customer fulfillment metrics, and minimize operational risk, in this exclusive event designed specifically for manufacturing leaders.
SPEAKERS: Jonathan Gross, industry expert from Pemeco Consulting, and David Doyle, VP of Sales from SYSPRO Canada
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how to mitigate operational risk using a data-driven approach for making customer-focused improvements, including:
- Integrating quality and vendor relationship management functions
- Reducing lead-times and improving order fulfillment metrics through integrated MRP planning
- Increasing inventory turns by integrating forecasting, planning, and materials management functions
- Leveraging integrated ERP functionality to balance supply with shifting demand
- Realigning organizational structures to enable efficient business processing
- Developing dashboards to monitor metrics and key indicators of company health
Hear first-hand how world-class organizations have overcome the planning challenges and improved their businesses’ bottom line.
View this 45-minute on-demand webinar today!